Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

My Pets

13.04.2021 

My dogs are called Chief,Charlie and Zoe. My first dog that I had was Chief. His real name is Chief but I called him chiefly with a y. And here are some facts about him he is the oldest dog that I  had. Chief is a really sensible dog because when we say wait he waits when we say sit he sits. So he is my   favourite dog. 


The second  one that I had was Charlie she is about to turn a year old and when we brought her she was the smallest dog in her family and she is so tiny that she can fit underneath both of my gates the gate that lids into the driveway and then my second one that is close to my front door and I forgot to tell you Chief was the biggest dog in his family. Now my third one is Zoe and she was like in the middle of her family and she is one year and 8 month old and here's a facet  about her she always gets excited about nothing and the one game that all of the dogs like to play is tag and racing. Chief he always loses because he is getting old now. those were all of my pets but not all of them because I have chickens and I used to have 11 but now I have 9 because my dogs ate 2 and that was very sad we used to get 10 but now we get 8 and I almost forgotten that one of the chicken do not lane eggs so now we just get 8. But 8 is still a big number. One more thing my brother he wants to name one of the chickens don because his name is Donnie and that is short for Donnie. 


1 comment: