Pages

Monday, December 6, 2021

Music with Matua Jade

WALT explore different musical instruments and we are learning to give different types of music a go.

Every Monday we get to have this fantastic guy and his name is matua Jade. He does lots of music I love doing music with Matua Jade. The first day that we went to music it was so much fun. We had so much stuff to do there where drums,piano,guitar and so much more. my favourite thing was the drums because they are so much fun and me Jordyn,hunter and cooper. were a band. The second one that we did was singing. I did not want to get up and sing. but I loved listening to the music. the third one was ukulele. I liked ukulele but I did have lines on my hands but I loved it at the same time. It was hard at first but now I am good at it and I can not wait for next Monday. 



   

No comments:

Post a Comment