Pages

Monday, March 22, 2021

The Great Reading Adventure


We are learning to write a moment in time about our class assembly, 'The Great Reading Adventure'.

Finally the day has arrived it was our assembly with Te Tinana. I had butterflies  in my stomach. I was outside the door waiting for the song to play. When the song was on we came in the room and we did our actions I forgot a little bit of the actions but it was fine. Soon the Maui and the sun song came on and it was show time. I was the first one to say my lines. But when I did my lines I was fine and I do not know why I was so scared. After when Duffy said you should read for 15 minutes each night to become a reading superstar we stood up and we do our song. I loved our show and I can not wait for next year.




No comments:

Post a Comment