Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Tsunami Evacuation

We wrote a recount about our evacuation experience. WALT add details to our writing and edit carefully.

8.03.2021

One week ago on Friday there was a Tsunami Evacuation. It happened when we were on our free writing Friday. When Whaea Deb came into the class and she told us about the Tsunami  Evacuation. So everyone in the school  packed their bags  and we travelled onto a hill and some people even were crying but I was not. When we got on the hill we started eating lunch and I had a big drink of water and the water was so nice and cold that was just what I needed. A few minutes later I saw my mum and she came to pick me up and Carly aunty picked her up  but we couldn't leave until the road was safe to go on.




No comments:

Post a Comment